Many times the companies that successfully develop quality management techniques in order to meet customer demand and manage properly the bias eventually won the competition in the global market. The concept of quality management is every company has its own distinctive character and features but in general will have the same mission and vision
From the results of studies on the success of companies world-class industry that has developed the concept of quality within the company, was born the so-called Total Quality Management, TQM. In developing countries leading to the industrial countries need to build a modern quality system and an integrated quality management practices in various areas of life as a “weapon” to win the competition in the global market.
Advanced industries in developed countries have implemented the concept of quality is gradually and now has entered a very tight market with a high level of competition. In Japan and in America is a country that can be used a reference for the development of good quality with the management
- Emotional Dimension to Approach To Customer
- Six Sigma is Business Strategy
- Quality Performance Measurement
- Understanding Against Specific Responsibilities for Quality.
- The use of Software Tools for Reporting Balanced Scorecard
- System of modern quality-oriented customers
- The Six Sigma Evolution *
- Conditional Requirements in Quality Measurement
- Integrating Business Management with Balanced Scorecard