Several dimensions or attributes that need to be considered in improving the quality of services are:
1. Timeliness of services, which take into account is the waiting time and processing time, accuracy of service, relating to the reliability of error-free service.
2. Courtesy and hospitality to provide services, especially for those who interact directly with customers from outside such as telephone operators, security guards, drivers, administrative staff, cashiers, concierge, nurses and others. Image of the service industry services is largely determined by those companies that are at the forefront in serving the external customer directly.
3. Liability, relating to the receipt of orders and handling complaints from external customers.
4. Completeness, regarding the scope and availability of support services and other complementary services.
5. Ease of getting care, related to the number of outlets, number of serving officers, such as cashiers, administrative staff, the number of support facilities such as computers for data processing and others.
6. Variation model of service, relating to innovations to provide new patterns in the service, the service features.