You may have understood how Six Sigma improves quality, and is familiar with some of the statistical tools and analysis models that project teams use…
Tag: six sigma belt
1. Create purpose towards improvement of product and services in the long run.
2. Shoddy materials,poor workmanship, defective products and lax service must become unacceptable.
3. Cease dependence on mass inspection. Instead, process must be improved.
4. Buy material only if the supplier has a quality process rather than on the basis of price alone.
5. Waste must be reduced and quality improvement in every activity (Procurement, engineering, maintenance, sales, distribution, accounting, payroll, customer service and manufacturing)