Do you know the resistor? Yes, An electronic component that serves to inhibit the electric current. Or in more detail the electronic circuit is to divide the current into each of the other components in an electronic circuit according to the needs of electric current to the input required. Many businesses have different forms of resistor installed at their workstations as not all the machines require the same input of electricity to function. It is always good to compare business electricity while setting up a business as this is one such aspect which involves a lot of the capital from the business, thus finding an apt one which can help the business in many aspects must be one of the crucial steps every business owner must take while setting up their business.
But this time I will discuss about how to make the resistor. I have experience of working experience in manufacturing companies, especially in resistor manufacturing. And of various types of resistors that I mastered the manufacture of most types of metal oxide resistors.
The raw material of this resistor is the Ceramic Rod coated with metal oxide as an electrical conductor. Electrical resistance which is formed later is the result of the modification of metal oxide on the surface of the ceramic rod.
Briefly comprising resistor manufacturing process as follows:
A. Rod Ceramic manufacturing and coating metal oxide as a conductor of electric current.
2. Capping. Capping the process here is the provision of closed-end ceramic rod tip to the end that end of the resistor can be welded to the wire.
3. Spiraling to create a spiral groove with a view to determining the value of resistance (ohms) accurately with a certain tolerance. Spiraling here is basically making a spiral incision on the surface layer of metal oxide ceramic rod. The higher the resistance value to be achieved given the closer the incision, and vice versa.
4. Welding, this process is the welding / soldering wire to the end cap resistor.
5. Coating and printing, this process is the process of wrapping / coating to the surface coating has a resistor that has a certain value. And continued to print the value or the resistor color code in the body.
6. Taping. Is the provision of tape on both ends of the resistor to facilitate counting and packing. But some are not given a tape according to customer demand.
7. Counting and Packing. This process is the final process before shipment to the customer. This process is a counting number and packing resistor according to demand.
In general manufacturing process of the resistor as I have described above. Perhaps many types of resistors in the market with a manufacturing process is different. For example, resistive plate type resistor, fuse resistor and so on